Wearing ripped jeans, and styling my hair differently. Might look weird in people's eyes But I'm going to walk on dreaming my own dream Though they might call me a problem child. Others might say I'm funny, might ridicule me amongst themselves. But for all the world to see, I'm going to win. I am a trouble, Even the name they use to call me, I'm going to change some day, I'm going to surprise the world. I am a trouble, Even if they stand in my way I don't want to stop. Proudly, I'm going to try standing my ground. They tell us to go towards the same place, but Boring things don't even interest me. Don't force me to live like a robot Though they might call me a rebellious child There's no way I'm going to give in like a fool Because I'm going to create a great future . The eyes looking at me through colored lenses Not a one of them scares me. I can fly higher The day my name shines bright, everyone wait for it Because that day will come. I can fly higher With all your strength, get up and yell Throw those worries away, from now on is the start. Out loud, just once scream The world that ignored us for our age, we're running towards now. I can fly higher Holding onto our precious dreams. One step, one step, from now on is the start.
______
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario